Welcome to TestifyQA
A tech blog on how to create various test automation frameworks from scratch as well as tips on automation best practices.
I recommend some basic programming knowledge before following my guides. Any questions, please feel free to contact me using the links in the sidebar, email me or leave a comment on a particular blog post. Happy testing!
Also, a very special shoutout to one of the best Developers I know, dark0dave, who helped train me up in programming and get me to where I am today. You can view his Gitlab here
I also offer QA consultancy and services on a freelance/contract basis. Please use the contact form to reach me.
If you like the content on my blog, please consider showing your support by becoming a donor 😀
On The Roadmap…
- Running Dockerised Selenium tests in Jenkins
- Why using ‘PageFactory’ in Page Object Model can actually be a bad thing / an anti-pattern
- Web UI Automation Framework with Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber and Python
- How good are ‘ExpectedConditions’ really?
- Testing Windows applications with Appium and WinAppDriver
- Testing native Android apps with Android Espresso
- Testing native iOS apps with Swift and XCUITest
- Top tips around BDD
- Creating a test framework with Serenity BDD and Screenplay pattern
- Updating WebDriverIO blog series to v5