Welcome to TestifyQA
A tech blog on how to create various test automation frameworks from scratch as well as tips on automation best practices.
I recommend some basic programming knowledge before following my guides. Any questions, please feel free to contact me using the links in the sidebar, email me or leave a comment on a particular blog post. Happy testing!
I also offer QA consultancy and services on a freelance/contract basis. Please use the contact form to reach me.
If you like the content on my blog, please consider showing your support by becoming a donor 😀
Also, shout out to a truly great developer and data engineer, who helped get me to where I am today, dark0dave
- Web UI Automation Framework with Selenium WebDriver, PyTest-BDD and Python
- Setting up a framework with Serenity/JS and the Screenplay Pattern
On The Roadmap…
stuff I’ve started on in my local but not had time to finish yet…
- Update Parallel Test Execution parts in some guides to use Cucumber 4 instead
- Performance, Load and Stress testing with Gatling
- Performance, Load and Stress testing with JMeter
- Testing Windows applications with Appium and WinAppDriver
- Testing native Android apps with Android Espresso
- Testing native iOS apps with Swift and XCUITest
- Top tips around BDD and why you should love the three amigos
- Updating WebDriverIO blog series to v5